Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wanted: Motivation

I have an awesome job and a pretty rocking life, but lately, I don't want to have anything to do with either.  I have so much stuff that needs to get done at work and home that all I want to do is sit and ignore it all.  And while it was nice for a day or two, emails from my boss and dishes piling up are starting to ruin the awesomeness of doing nothing.  If I could get paid to just sit on the couch with my dogs and watch bad television, I would be stoked.  And have time for bike rides.  Those are pretty awesome with the right folks.  Of course, I'd need to get paid enough to hire some help.  A cleaning crew, gardener, cook, someone to do laundry, and while I'm at it, I'd like to hire someone to suck the husband's dick for me.  Hmmm...maybe I could do the mail order bride thing.  I think I want one from Thailand because then she could make that really yummy coconut soup that they serve in a flaming pot.  In fact, I bet I could get my new Thai bride to do all of the stuff that needs doing.  How much do they run?  Or...I could hunt up my motivation, get off my ass and start acting like a good wife/employee/friend.  But then who would make me soup?

No comments: