Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Random Thoughts by Fanstacia

I've been thinking a lot today about feelings.  I think feelings are stupid.  I really do.  And apparently feeling that feelings are stupid makes me a weird girl.  So then I started to think that being a girl kind of blows.  We get periods.  We get child birth.  We get stretch marks.  We have to make dinner.  Then I thought penises are waaaay cooler than vaginas.  They are all..."Hey...look at me.  I'm hanging here.  I can swing side to side.  I can swing back and forth.  I can do the helicopter.  I don't ever get bloody or smell like a hamster cage."   And I thought...MAN!!!  Penis totally beats vagina.  What can vagina do?  Then it hit me...

Vagina swallows penis.  WHOLE!!!

WE WIN SUCKAS!!!


I love being a girl.



PS...this is the kind of thing I think about while I fold laundry.

2 comments:

LambChop said...

I would helicopter the shit outta my penis if I had one.

FanStacia said...

Me too. I bet its a great ab work out. Btw...where's mama?