Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random Thoughts By FanStacia

Usually when I have these random thought moments I start off thinking about something important.  Unfortunately it always morphs into something absolutely ridiculous.  Much like today.  So, I'm laying on my couch thinking about important stuff then I wondered, in my head not out loud because only crazy people do that, what kind of weapon would I be most effective with during the zombie apocalypse?  I had images of me dancing around like Johnny Depp in Pirates using a wicked awesome sword.  And then I decided I wanted a giant double headed ax that was all decked out with jewels and stuff.  But then I realized that my upper body strength is seriously lacking so if I could even lift either of those, I'd maybe get in one whack and be done for.

So then I thought...FanStacia, you need to stick with your strengths. And then it was just easy.  These are my zombie apocalypse weapon.




I like shoes.  I have great legs.  And I like kicking people.  They're perfect.  

Okay...maybe they're a bit ostentatious, but I'm sure I could pull them together nicely with some bangle bracelets and a pair of conservation studs.

After I figured it out, I imagined Lamb Chop and I sparring.  I was very stealth and cool giving her a couple of precise round houses to the throat while she jumped around making noises like on The Three Stooges trying to jab me in the eye with a spork.  She's totally lucky we're on the same team. :)

1 comment:

LambChop said...

Man, my spork doesn't stand a chance against your metal feet.