Friday, January 4, 2013

We're sorry to inform you but...

I have spent the last dayish building a banner for this blog.  Because we are women of exquisite taste, it had to be perfect.  I thought it might be fun to share some of the images that didn't quite make the cut.

Exhibit one...For obvious reasons...Duh...the butt doesn't produce semen.  Maybe it catches it from time to time, but that does not a demon make.



 Exhibit two...  I just don't get it that's why.  I see that those are a womans eyes.  I get that this person is saying "I'm watching you.  I'll catch you if you lie to me"  But come on...no ones eyelashes look like that without extensions.  Isn't that a deception in and of itself?  Practice what you preach creepy eyeball on your back lady.



Exhibit three...  Is it a threat?  Is it a warning?  I don't know.  My advice would be to buy some high quality toilet paper.  Maybe some moist towelettes.  Keep it clean.  I think that will keep a lot of peeps safe.




Exhibit four...  Someone needs to shoot this woman.  Between the eyes.  With a high caliber gun.  Just put her out of her misery.




Exhibit five...and my personal favorite.  I sing  "there's a smile on every aisle" every time I see it. I bet he was even able to price match this bad boy.



I'm sorry to inform the proud owners of these lovely tats that theirs just didn't have what it takes to properly represent us and how seriously we take our shit slinging.  Better luck next time.   

5 comments:

Big Mama said...

See? We all know Lil Mama is the brains of this craven trinity. Oh God, how we love her.

FanStacia said...

I'm the whole package baby. Brains and boobs.

LambChop said...

I am among genius here.

tom said...

Stacy! Since you're off facebook I chose to troll all 17 of your blogs in order to leave you a link to this song, which is insanely hummable, and sports a Johnny Cash reference every chorus. win^3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVX8OYcchro

FanStacia said...

Hahahahahah...Thanks Tom. And I'm also super glad that you figured out how to post a comment. And I only actually use two blogs. This one and the Skinny Dippin one. The others I built for other people. :)